JOB DESCRIPTION: This is a hands-on job working on all aspects of wine manufacturing operations including fermentation, refrigeration, pumping fluids, cleaning, sanitizing, bottling, packaging, and documenting. Moderate to heavy lifting (50 lbs) will be necessary at times. We are searching for someone with the potential to become a shift supervisor over time. Great growth potential.
TIME COMMITMENT: Four weekdays from 8am-2+pm. During harvest-winemaking season, 1-2 hour shifts on a few evenings and Saturdays are needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAM MEMBER THAT HAS:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary. Some mechanical aptitude is strongly desired.
- Excellent people and communication skills with a potential to become a shift supervisor.
- Must be able to have a positive attitude and be able to work with different personalities in a team environment.
- A Clean criminal record and a clean driving record. Must be able to have to have your own transportation.
- Is able to routinely lift cases of wine and wine making equipment without assistance. Must be able to lift 50 pounds easily.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS – Other Info
RATE: The starting pay range for this position is $14/hour The rate of pay varies with the experience of the individual. Salary and performance are reviewed annually. This is position has a great growth potential.
Vacation and Benefits: After 1 year of employment, 1 work week paid vacation. Employee Discounts. Short term disability, supplemental medical benefits.
If you have the above qualifications AND would like to be part of the Mill River Winery team, please email A COVER LETTER AND RESUME to: Donna@millriverwines.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC WINE LOVING PEOPLE TO JOIN THE MILL RIVER WINERY TEAM. WE OFFER A GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT, SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY AND EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS. JOIN US AND LEARN HOW TO GROW GRAPES AND MAKE WINE FROM DIRT TO BOTTLE!