PROPERTY AND GROUNDS MAINTENANCE - PART TIME (20-25 HOURS/WEEK)
JOB DESCRIPTION: This Mill River team member will be primarily responsible for maintaining the winery building, the tasting room, and grounds. Maintenance duties include: recycling, composting, snow removal, light carpentry, equipment maintenance (refrigerators, dishwashers, water treatment) assist manufacturing team on bottling days, event set-up and breakdown, landscaping, vineyard/orchard assistance, and transporting wine and merchandise to and from warehouse.
TIME COMMITMENT: 3 to 4 weekdays including Fridays. (Shift is 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm). Some Saturday mornings required during the busy summer/fall season.
EXPERIENCE: Practical experience in property or grounds maintenance is needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAM MEMBER THAT HAS:
- Skills in maintaining properties and ground with some mechanical aptitude. This is a hands on job.
- Must be able to have a positive attitude and be able to work with different personalities in a team environment.
- An ability to focus and successfully prioritize building and property maintenance responsibilities and get things done with minimal direction.
- A clean criminal record and a clean driving record. Must be able to have to have your own transportation.
- Is able to routinely lift cases of wine in and out of vehicles on a regular basis. Must be able to lift 45 pounds easily.
RATE: The rate of pay varies with the experience of the individual. Salary and performance are reviewed annually. The starting pay range for this position is $14/hour.
Vacation and Benefits: After 1 year of employment, 1 work week paid vacation. Employee discounts. Short term disability, supplemental medical benefits.
If you have the above qualifications AND would like to be part of the Mill River Winery team, please email A COVER LETTER AND RESUME to: Donna@millriverwines.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC WINE LOVING PEOPLE TO JOIN THE MILL RIVER WINERY TEAM. WE OFFER A GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT, SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY AND EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS. JOIN US AND LEARN HOW TO GROW GRAPES AND MAKE WINE FROM DIRT TO BOTTLE!